In the greeting cards and stationery industry, a stationery store places itself to not only act as a retail store but a design company that handles many different aspects of guest communications. This document focuses on those efforts from the needs and viewpoints of the customers who will have to actively use collaboration tools that are new to them while building a system that allows employees to navigate client projects and stages internally. With limited time to teach users how to operate these project management tools, an intuitive and simple interface that offers the necessary features to communicate with the company is critical.
In regard to acquiring and retaining customers, social media network marketing plays a huge role in targeting core demographics. A variety of strategies is recommended including individual listening, social customer relationship management, and personalized information broadcasting to appeal to core demographic and customers. These strategies will play a role in implementing successful earned and paid social media promotions as well as word-of-mouth marketing plans.
- Understanding and Attracting Customers
- Individual Listening Using Social Media
- Lead Forms as Engaging, Collaborative Content
- Virtual Project Management for E-Commerce
- Virtual Collaboration Tools for Establishing Relationships
- Project Management Dashboards for Customers
- Customer Retention
- Social Customer Relationship Management and Information Broadcasting